Out of stock
Bayopet® Vita-Fit ® contains vitamins for dogs where these vital nutritional requirements are deficient or are insufficient in the dog’s diet. Growing puppies, pregnant bitches, dogs fed ‘off the table’, older animals and dogs convalescing after an illness or operation require an additional supply of nutrients. In such cases double the recommended dose should be given. Directions for use: For regular conditioning, the following is recommended: Puppies and small dogs under 20 kg – ½ tablet daily. Large dogs over 20 kg – 1 tablet daily. The tablet can be given whole to the dog or it can be easily crumbled and added to the feed.
Vitamins are essential for the following reasons:
• Eyes/vision: vitamin A;
• Healthy skin and hair coat: vitamin A, vitamin B2, biotin, calcium D pantothenate, niacin;
• Bone and joint formation: vitamin D3, calcium D pantothenate;
• Nervous system: vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, calcium D pantothenate, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B12;
• Blood cell formation: vitamin B12, folic acid;
• Efficient energy utilisation: vitamin B1, vitamin B2, calcium D pantothenate, niacin;
• Tissue repair and stress: vitamin C.